Wednesday, March 6, 2019

DIY Thimble Shadow Box

This little project is not actually a sewing but sewing related.  A few years back I started a sewing thimble collection.  It all started when my dear youngest brother who is now deceased bought me two thimbles back from a trip he and his wife took to Israel.  The two thimbles (circled below) started my collection and they mean more to me now than ever.  Just knowing that my brother was thinking of me and my love of sewing when he saw them, makes them so precious to me. 
DIY - Thimble Shadow Box
                     I did a YouTube video below sharing this DIY shadow box....Enjoy!


Happy Sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails