Thursday, August 17, 2023

Back in the game

Until my couple recent posts, it has been a while since I've posted to this blog on a regular basis.  However, I've recently retired...Yay!  So I'm trying to get my sewing grove back.  I'm planning on spending more time in my sewing room and will be post more blogs and videos of my projects again.  

I also decided to get a new sewing machine, kind of a retirement gift to myself.  I got the Janome Continental M7 machine:     

                                             

It's a really heavy duty machine that I believe will handle anything I throw at it.  I really like it a lot and will do a post with more detail about it as well.  

I've also got back into another hobby (Cross-stitching).  Years ago I did a little bit of cross-stitching and I've been meaning to get back into it, so I did and I'll do another post sharing what I got and the projects I'm working on cross-stitching projects.   The nice thing about cross-stitching is, there's no machinery needed.  You can do it while traveling, watching TV or just relaxing. 

I'll be back with more soon, bye for now!

Happy Sewing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails