Sunday, October 9, 2011

Keeping my fingers crossed....

OK, as you know from the last post I've been unable to sew because of a roof repair issue going on at my house. It's a long story spanning almost the whole month of Sept. and a few days of Oct. firing one handy man and hiring another....see long story just read between the lines.  At last I think it's done, however I won't know for sure until it rains again, but I feel better about the second set of repairmen.  We'll see, in fact it's due to rain this week and I truly hope it is in fact DONE.  

In the mean time I'm getting into my sewing room this week and hopefully next weekend and get some stuff done.  Here is what I was working on before the roof repair fiasco. I'm making View-A which is the yellow version.  I really love this animal print I've had in my stash.  It's a chiffon so I'm going to line it with a black chiffon just to add a little weight and strength.  So I hope to get it done by this weekend.
Vogue 8668
More to come...

HAPPY SEWING!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully the fiasco is over and you can back into sewing without interuption.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray this repairman got it done right. Hope you can get back to normal soon. Also, if you had to fire the first worker, you really should report your issue with him to your local BBB (Better Business Bureau). That's the only way to stop construction fraud (or what ever your case may have been). *I'm a construction owner daughter and wife to a construction worker* And they both believe in shutting down fraudulent/ineffective workers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails