Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA...

I know I've been missing in action lately.  Yes, I've had a couple distractions with my new hobby (card making), I'm still learning and it's tons of fun.   I did a little sewing this past week however not much.  I've been dealing with some minor home damage due to hurricane Irene...thanks a lot Irene.  My roof is in process of repair but fortunately there wasn't really major damage.  I'm hoping to get back to my top and other...many other sewing projects I need to finish and start.  So, I hope everyone is safe.

Also on the day of remembrance for 9/11/01, I continually pray for those who have lost loved ones in that awful tragedy, as well as so many whose lives have not been the same since.   God is with us, so be strong.  God Bless America...the greatest county in the world! 




Happy Sewing!!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails