Monday, August 15, 2011

I've Got A Winner!!!

Sorry about being a bit late, I got in later than usual this evening, but I've got a winner.  I opted for a good old fashion pull the name from the proverbial hat... I used this container that I usually keep my pattern weights in. 

I wrote the names on little strips of paper & folded them, gave them a little shake, shake, shake, closed my eyes and.....
I pulled the name...
Congratulations Renee, send me an email (on my profile page) with your information and the books will be in the mail headed your way.

Thanks everyone for following my blog, I enjoy sharing my adventures and misadventures.  The world is a better place because of you!

HAPPY SEWING!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails