Saturday, February 6, 2010

That's what I get...

Since I complained this is what happened... I'll never complain over 4-6" of snow again, LOL! I live in a townhouse so I'm waiting for the plowers & shoveler to come along before I even attempt to dig my car out. I was actually without power for a few hours, I woke up to no electricity this morning. Thankfully around 2pm the power came back on, it was beginning to get cold inside. Thank God! So now I can get in my sewing room and get something done. To all of those in this snow storm path, stay warm & safe. Happy Sewing!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a winter wonderland outside your door! Being from Savannah, GA I don't ever get to see snow unless I travel. Have fun sewing in your cozy and warm home:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Dress warmly, go for a walk, and take lots of pictures - in your neck of the woods this beautifully pristine landscape won't last long. Enjoy the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. Stay warm and enjoy your sewing room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks very pretty but I know it's annoying for the shoveling....but it's almost over :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks beautiful. Well I was lucky, no snow in north Jersey. Funny south Jersey had over 6-inches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everyone is getting snow this winter but us!! and I live in Buffalo!! I actually miss that pretty pristine white snow..but then it can all melt fast and bring spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I travel. Have fun sewing in your cozy and warm home:)
    Web hosting india

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails