Friday, April 11, 2014

It's My Blogoversary!

OMG, I almost missed my own Blogoversary, I started this blog 6 years ago to share my love of sewing.  However, lately I've strayed from sewing and ventured in exploring other forms of crafting.  But, I've been trying to get my sewing MOJO back, I actually miss sewing but have lacked the oomph I've needed to get back at it.  So, I made an SOS call to one of my sewing friends who has inspired me to get back into the game and I also joined a sewing Meet-Up to get my juices flowing again, (I'll tell you more about that later).  So, tomorrow is Saturday and I will be spending some time in my sewing room getting my self organized and get started on some of my unfinished projects from months ago.  So stay tuned I'll have pictures & maybe a video to share soon.

Happy Sewing!
More Later...

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back and enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogiversary and sending you sewing mojo hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes happy Blogiversary!!! I'm sending up some prayers that you get your sewing mojo back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much ladies! I'm slowly getting my sewing mojo back. I spent some time in my sewing room this past Saturday...Yea! It felt good, so I'm getting back in the grove.

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Omega. I hope you are working on up starting your sewing activities again.

    Thanks for stopping by and BTW- Happy Blogoversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails