WOW! What a nice surprise, I was given this blogger award by Myra over at Simple Inspirations! Thanks Myra! To keep the good vibes going I need to give this award to at least 5 other fellow bloggers and I also need to list 10 things about myself here. Well, here goes...
I would like to pass this award along to the following sewing sisters:
Alethia @ Kassmin's Creations
Carolyn @ Diary of a Sewing Fanatic
Ann @ Ann's Fashion Studio
Sheila @ Sheilaz-CTK
Lynda @ Haute Chocolate For My Sewl
There are so many sewists whose blog I enjoy following but these are just a few.
Now for 10 things about myself.
1. I was the only girl in a family of 5 boys.
2. I have one son.
3. I was born and raised in Youngstown, OH.
4. I went to college in Columbus, OH (Ohio State Univ, never went back to Youngstown to live.)
5. My dad was a Pastor. (So I had to be good & with all those brothers too....hmmmmm)
6. I became interested in sewing from my grandmother.
7. Cruises are my favorite kind of vacation but I love to travel.
8. I play piano (sometimes, not much lately)
9. Hmmmmm...still thinking (will update)
10. Yep, still thinking