Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude Award...



The Rules of Accepting and Sharing this Award

1.Put the logo on your blog or post

2. Nominate a few blogger's that show an attitude of gratitude

3. Link to your nominees within your post

4.Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received this award

5.Share the love and link to this post and the person who nominated you for the award.

Tell us how you've come to have an attitude of gratitude

Thanks to McVal at http://sewnotmyday.blogspot.com/

I have so many things to be grateful for it's hard to know where to start.

I'm grateful to have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ & He accepts me just as I am.

I'm grateful for my life & all that I've learned along the way.

I'm grateful for family and friends who are there in good times & bad.

I'm grateful to have enough for myself and plenty to share.

I grateful to have a safe place to lay my head at night.

I'm grateful for my job and pray that anyone who wants to work can find work.

I'm grateful for all the gifted crafters I've met online from blogging.

This list could go on and on so I'll stop here for now...

I would like to share this award with:

Knitmachinequeen @ Smoking Needles

Susan @ Knitter's Delight

Elaray @ Another Creations

Cennetta @ The Mahogany Stylist

Christy @ Designing Creations

Faye @ Faye's Sewing Adventures

There are so many more I could mention, I'm grateful for every sewist and other crafters I've met that have inspired me in so many ways.

Happy Sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the award Omega. I, like you, have so much to be grateful for...for that matter, all of use that woke this morning and drew a breath do! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails