Well I've been working on my potential TNT's patterns for the past few days. It seems like it's taking for ever. Several of the patterns had never been used before and those that had been used had to be altered. So, I've been trimming some & tracing others preparing them for alterations. I've made a muslin on this one, so it's good to go now with a real fabric. Thanks to the FBA I've had to make, my patterns look pretty butchered up...this is the full bust alteration,this is the jacket pattern, I also did the alteration for the top, I can see getting a lot of use out of this pattern,So, I need to make a muslin on these to see how I did. Here's a neat jacket pattern & accompanying idea book I ordered from Nancy's Notions (Nancy ran a special on this combo but they are usually sold separately)
I didn't include this in my potential TNT list because I ordered it and had not received it when I was pulling the others together. I think this one will make a great TNT jacket pattern. So I traced it and it's now ready for alteration. With these jackets underway I'll work on a couple skirts, they will be a lot easier. Also I want to get a couple pant pattens done to see if I can come up with a great fitting pair of pants. It's slow going but I'm making some progress. I won't be making anything else for Winter. At the rate only Spring & Summer sewing is on my mind. Funny thing my fabric stash consists mostly of Winter weight fabrics especially for jackets, so I will have to seek out a few pieces of fabric for Spring & Summer sewing. I'll be firing up my machine soon and hope to have something to share soon.