Monday, November 29, 2010

It's done and I kinda like it...

I'm finally done with this top and I kinda like it now. The only real change I made was to make the borders narrower on the bottom and the sleeve hems. The borders were a bit much before, (see this post). It's pretty amazing but I think it made quite a difference. I actually wore my top out and got lots of compliments.
I wish I'd gotten a picture of me with it on & I'm a bit too lazy to set up the camera right now...sorry. SO, I'm looking though my pattern and fabric stash to see what I'll get into next. I really need to work on some wardrobe separates. I seriously have some basic wardrobe needs and I'll probably sew some Christmas gifts in between. More later...

HAPPY SEWING!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthdayyyyyyyyyy! The blouse look great and I love your profile picture. You are looking quite fabuloussssss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Love your new top--very snazzy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your top looks great! I am not at all surprised that you got some great compliments on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your top~ the colors are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top and after looking at the previous pic... I like the idea of minimizing the border.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails