Saturday, August 14, 2010

Back Online Again,

I'd been without internet and home phone service for the past three weeks. The last post I did was from work. I was in the process of waiting to switch over to Fios so, I finally got connected today with Verizon FIOS. I really don't know what's been going on but it was driving me nuts ...however I had to wait it out. It's kinda funny I can do without phone service cause of my cell phone but going without internet service drives me crazy...LOL.

I've done a little sewing, to get my sewing fix, I made up this little top, I bought the fabric from Adrienne @ Real Life; Live & Unscripted a few weeks ago, but of course couldn't post about it. I've also been working on my fitting muslin and almost have a bodice sloper just about right so next is to get a pant fitting done again so I can have a pant sloper. Pants have been the hardest for me but I'll be trying again I need them so badly, I need a little of everything so I'd better get busy. It's a bit last to do Summer sewing now, I've had so much distraction lately I just start my Fall planning and sewing and get an earlier start on my Summer sewing next year. More later...

Happy Sewing!!


6 comments:

  1. Cute top and looking forward to what you have planned for the Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great top! Also great plans for upcoming seasonal sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see you are back!
    Your top looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute top! And thank goodness you are back online...I don't know what I would do without phone or internet...I was without cable and internet for a few weeks after a huge storm knocked down wires here, I was so desperate I just went and stayed at my Mom's!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top looks so nice on you. I love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to comment.
Hope you have a sew-wonderful day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails